Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Do Parents always have a Say in what we do??

You Know I Admire My Parents because they always know what to say to their own kids. They are always suppose to care always, but sometimes they can over exaggerate on the advice and always want to say about something that you know you want to do. I sometimes don't agree, but I am not older and I can't say a lot. 
        For Example, If you are a teen and getting a Car or your drivers permit, and you ask, "Mom and Dad, can I go out", or "Can I drive the car around". They just might say, No, and No! That's when you might say Well why did I get my Permit or my Car, If I can't even do anything. For us as young ones, that is just a waste of time, we should at least have a One time thing to at least try it out. I know that I'm not the only Teenager that goes through it or went through it maybe a lot of people went through it once. This might not be the only reason, but it may also be about Money, or looking for a Job, or about dating or just going out with your friends. But Whatever happens we all know we Love our parents and like that they care about us! I know that I went through the same, but I'm trying to change that and YOU SHOULD TOO!

2 comments:

  1. your blog is awesome Angel......I love that you love your parents in spite of the fact that they don't allow you to do everything you want to do. Someday when you have a teenager, you will understand your parents' reasoning behind their decisions!!!! Until then, just keep on blogging...it's great therapy! Ms. Barker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs.Barker! And yeah i know I'm still young and all, but I know they just want the best! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete